Sunday, April 21, 2002

Since I keep on stumbling onto Bridget Jones Diary on cable everytime I turn on the tv, maybe I'll do this Bridget Jones Blog Style, but....

Been drinking for five straight days, haven't slept in about two days, eaten total crap for the entire weekend (highlighted by the two pepperoni pizza slice's last night and the chips & dip, M&M's, Oatmeal Cookies and other bad BBQ food tonight). I feel like shit. I look like shit. My knee hurts, my back is killing me, my allergies are acting up and I feel a cold coming on. I'm so tired coffee doesn't affect me anymore and I'm gobbling Pepto Bismo by the handful.

Starting tomorrow, I swear, I'll start taking better care of myself....

Gonna eat better, cut down the boozing, go the gym at least three times a week, spend less time posting on stupid message boards all day and really work at looking for a job and writing.

I swear, by gum, by golly, I will....

Or at least until the next time I go out for drinks.....

No comments: