Tuesday, November 18, 2003

I gave up on "War & Peace" today and returned it to the library. I'm heading off to the East Coast in an attempt to see if there really is seven days worth of things to do in Harrisburg and thought "War & Peace" just isn't vacation worthy.

I never really got that far with it. In fact, I got about forty pages into it. It's not like I don't want to read it or think that it's too hard to read, it's just that, as I said, it's not the kind of book you just read casually. To read it, I'd have to be disciplined enough to sit down and do it and considering that often the most difficult part of my day is deciding whether to watch "Charmed" or "90210" on F/X at 9, I'm not really feeling the self-discipline thing. That could, of course, be why I haven't gotten a job yet, but that's a story for another time.

Luckily, F/X has rearranged their schedule so that "90210" isn't on at the same time as "Charmed" is so my life is that much easier. On the other hand, I have no idea when they show it and as they were just getting into the Brenda in Paris, Kelly & Dylan flirting part, it's kind of a shame. We are talking about some of the best TV ever to grace the boob tube after all.

No comments: