Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Well, well, well....I just went on Craig's List to check the job board and I noticed that a job that looks suspiciously like that of my ex-boss has been posted. Right down to a T. And all I can think of now, sitting here in the middle of nowhere PA, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON OVER THERE?

Is my boss now unemployed, living off unemployment and credit cards, thinking up excuses to get out of bed, having her parents pay all of her bills? Did the company finally figure out that maybe yelling at people and emotional instablity is not a productive way to be a manager? Are they realizing that maybe there was a little too much work to do? It's driving me crazy. Especially since the last thing I had heard was that people were starting to turn against her. And now that I see this, I wonder if what happened to me just maybe, maybe, was the stemming of the tide, the ripple that caused the wave, the pebble that started the avalanche.

And if so, can I have my job back?

What's going on there, Jenna? Huh Jenna? What you did to me not looking so good anymore, Jenna?

Bite me, Jenna.

No comments: