Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Forgot this story from awhile back. One other thing that happened after the kickball finals party is somebody unveiled a whole new form of trashing somebody's apartment- altering their TiVo. Yep, as we were all kicking back at that guys' house, somebody grabbed the remote and signed the guy up for a whole bunch of soap operas and Oprah.

That's cold. And kind of funny too.

Kind of reminds me of when I was a kid and one of my friends would occasionally have us over for drinks when the parents weren't around. His home was a kosher home so when we got drunk, we'd switch the silverware and plates on him so that the next day, his family would be eating with what they thought was the "non-dairy" silverware when in fact it was the "dairy" silverware. And yes, I do realize that I can go to hell for this, or at least would if it wasn't for the fact Jews don't believe in hell.

No comments: