Sunday, November 14, 2004

One of my favorite things about wasting time at Virgin Records is all the people watching you can do. Sometimes people will put the headphones on and have so much fun listening to the music that they'll get a bit too much into it, forgetting that they're in a big, huge store with people walking around everywhere. Today I saw some preppy James Spader wanna-be rocking out to the Garden State soundtrack (hey, I love the Garden State soundtrack too, but I don't particularly think it inspires rocking of any sort) and some 60 year old guy in garish basketball team jacket not only watching a Shakira DVD, but practicing dance moves to the DVD.

Oh, and I made the mistake of buying a few things at Radio Shack before going to not only CompUSA and Virgin. Couldn't even go to the bathroom without getting dinged by all the anti-theft sensors. Bad move.

No comments: