Tuesday, November 23, 2004

On Sunday night, I spent most of the late hours checking my fantasy football sites and watching the Sunday Night Football game til late in the morning (Chile is five hours ahead of SF- oh, and this computer is even more messed up then the last one so forgive the typos. Oh, an´d I´m messed up too.) Anyways, I´m all the way south of the border and it´s like three in the morning and I´m cursing out the Packers game. AFter losing Sunday´s game, I´ve been sneaking away to the computer to figure out Ahman Green´s status and too try and snag a back-up running back. All of this is a sign that:

-Fantasy football is obsessively bad
-Modern technology is not a good thing
-I should have traded Javon Walker for Reuben Droughans several weeks ago.

Your choice.....

No comments: