Friday, November 19, 2004

We're going offline for awhile, or at least infrequently posting for awhile. I'm heading off to Chile for my bro's wedding. Long story. It's kind of a weird thing this wedding- for thirty-six years of my life I've never had to say the words "sister-in-law." Now I do. I know, why post from all the way from the Southern Hemisphere (I've travelled all over the world but never down below the equator and yes I think that's kind of cool. And yes, I'm totally gonna check out which way the water goes when I flush) but as I'm a total e-mail addict, I'll probably be going online occasionally, if only to check on my fantasy football teams. Well, that and I'm staying with my mother and I figure the less time in the room, the better. I hate to say it to even if it's only my fourth month there, but after the past month or so, I could actually use a few days off.

And yes, some of you may be wondering what the hell I'm thinking going on vacation after all the bad things that have happened to me on jobs when I've gone on vacation. All I can say is I know. Luckily, I think the person covering for me is completely in over her head. Or so I hope. It is kind of a mean thing to wish, but I do kind of wish everything goes to hell in a handbasket while I'm gone.

We shall see.

No comments: