Saturday, February 07, 2004

I'm guessing that my kind-of-hot next door neighbor is moving out. I don't know for sure because I haven't seen her, but I'm guessing that all the boxes that have been piled up in front of her door is a sign of her moving. I've lived in my apartment for over two years (gah) and she's been my neighbor the whole time. I know just from the few conversations we've had that she's lived in her apartment for over five years and while I'm guessing she's moving in with her boyfriend, I still wonder if I have anything to do with my kind-of-hot next door neighbor moving away. I've done it before, actually.

Was it the hearing of the "Buffy" theme song at least twice a day that did it or the fact that just when she thought she'd never be hearing it twice a day, she's now hearing the "Charmed" theme song twice a day? Was it the constant blaring of Tool and Van Halen? Or was the turning point my uncovering of an old Dead album that I've been listening to a lot lately? Maybe it was my insomniatic nights and late night TV watching that did it. And if it wasn't the daily watching of the "Daily Show" that did it, was it back when I had Cinemax and the constant watching of movies titled something like "Wicked Tempations" or "Sinful Temptations" or "Wicked Sin" or "Temptations of the Sin" that did it?

Or maybe not.

Anyways, goodbye kind-of-hot next door neighboor.

No comments: