Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Went to a Temp Agency today to do the ole Tempin' Test. I'm up to 83 WPM these days. And yes, I do rock.

These tests were a little bit harder than most of the tests I've taken before. It wasn't because I got a little cocky and didn't study up before-hand, but because the tests seem to go straight from "how do you open up a file?" to "how do you run a macro that allows you to put addresses on 11x17 manilla envelopes?" And that wasn't even the worst part. The worst part is that they used this piece of crap computer to test me on and the screen kept on shaking like a chihuahua in a rainstorm. I'm sitting there trying to read the screen and figure everything out and the thing is going up and down, up and down, up and down. It's stressful enough to figure out how to figure out Macro's in Excel without trying to read moving type while fighting off a headache the whole thing is causing.

At one point, I wanted to hit the computer to try and get it to stop shaking, but figured that probably wouldn't look so good.

No comments: