Thursday, August 15, 2002

And in the darkness, a light. Faint and distant it shines, making it's way through the darkness to shine just a little light on a world that's grown so cold....

Yep, another possible job interview (two even). Ironically, with a video game company ("Yes, I love playing with video games. In fact, that's all I do with my life, play video games. I live for video games"). As excited as I am about a possible job, I'm almost as curious to see just what horrible, evil thing will happen this time. Considering that it involves schlepping down to Redwood City (is anyone in SF hiring?), I'm sure it'll be a doozy.

By this point, whenever I go into an interview, I'm half expecting to see an albino banjo player in a tree plucking up some "Dueling Banjo's" as I walk into the office.

Soooeey!

No comments: