Friday, August 02, 2002

I'm so tired, I haven't slept a wink
I'm so tired, my mind is on the blink


How tired am I? I screwed up buying a BART ticket today because I spent about five minutes trying to put a dollar bill in the wrong slot. Luckily, someone nicely told me which slot I should put the money in (the one with the big huge "Put Here" sign and an image of a dollar bill next to it) and I was able to get my ticket. Which means that I was one of those stupid people who holds everyone up because I can't figure out how to work the BART ticket machine and considering what I say to myself when I find myself being held up in line by some bonehead, I can only imagine what they were saying about me. If anyone one of you is reading this, I'm sorry.

Speaking of BART, was on my way back from my big interview yesterday and saw a father/son combo. The son had to be between 2-3 and not only had a buzz-cut going, but a tail too. And not just any tail, the kind that starts at the center point of the back of the head and goes down the back of the neck, as if he grew his hair out and then just shaved everything around it.

Will someone please think of the children!

Suprisingly, the father was wearing a Raiders cap. Imagine that, a white-trash Raiders fan.

No comments: