Wednesday, August 14, 2002

Saw this bumper sticker today coming back from the Temp job:
"Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos"

Get it? Get it?

It's funny, n'est pas?

Uh, nevermind. It’s a Simpsonsreference, a Homer quote from the Halloween Episode from way back in '96. Guess you had to be there. I thought it was funny.

Anyways, I stumbled upon the "Kevin Smith Character Personality Test" one day and took a crack at it. How could you not love Kevin Smith movies?

The first time I took it, I came out as Dante, the poor, hapless convenience store clerk in Clerks. According to the site, I'm "definitely the most uptight and anal-retentive of your friends. You get too jealous over little things."

That doesn't sound so hot. On the other hand, I can kind of see a similarity between the easily peeved clerk and easily peeved little ole me. And I can definately understand his famous lament- "I wasn't even supposed to be here….." How true, how true.

Still, looking for a better result, I took it a second time and got God, God from Dogma. Much, much better. I guess I was in a mellower mood that day. According to the site I'm "the quietest and most respected of the Kevin Smith Characters. Although many people wouldn't believe it, you are very silly and love practical jokes."

Picture me as Kevin Spacey in American Beauty walking around saying, "I am God." On the other hand, that also means I'm Alanis Morrisette.

I had hoped to come out as Banky from Chasing Amy because he was my favorite- cynical, nasty, and a great tracer. Guess I'm not enough of a comic fan-boy to get match personalities, though. My disapointment with the outcome didn't last long until I read the personality trait and discovered that as part of my personality, I'm supposed to be in love with Ben Afleck.

I am not Banky.

Speaking of which, in a strange turn, I'm now getting more hits for people searching for Ben Afleck info than Anna Kournikovia info. What is it with this guy? It's not just all the hits I'm getting about him, it's the whole Gwyneth followed by J-Lo thing. I just don't get it.

And to those people who are looking for naked pictures of Ashliegh Banfield, ick. I got two hits about her in one day.

No comments: