Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Everyday there's another indignity that comes with being single. Today's indignity is this: Yigal Amir, the guy who assasinated Yitzhak Rabin, found somebody who wants to marry him I'm a nice guy and what does it get me? And all he did was murder one of the great statesman of the last century, a man of peace, and one of the founding father's of Israel and he's getting some. How am I supposed to compete with that? I haven't murdered anyone, let alone assassinate anyone, and I kind of am in favor in peace.

Which brings up the case of John Hinckley, whose doctors say he's now sane and could be let free. Don't you think that no matter how sane he is, he's always going to have issues? He shot the President of the United States for some girl and it didn't work. That's gotta hurt.

You know I'm just joking around, right? Right? Besides, you gotta figure the woman who wants to marry Amir has some major-ass issues.

No comments: