Monday, January 12, 2004

Is the reason MTV is airing promos for getting AIDS tests during all the Real World and Real World-like shows because of the demographics of the people watching the show or the amount of diseases carried by people on the show?…Yes, I'm off the "Real World" wagon and I'm not happy about it….What does it mean that while shopping in Walgreens today, the store muzak went from bland-Belinda Carlisle ballad to Rush's "New Age Man?"...Is the new MTV promo where some girl goes up to read the Torah for her bat-mitzvah and does a full on Xtina/Mariah Carey/Mya-Rudolph-doing-Beyonce while doing the Barchu one of the funniest commercials ever?…Is Pete Rose merely the biggest douchebag on the planet or the biggest butt-munch?…

Why is nobody pointing out that if the Packers punter did what he's paid to do and shank the punk to the 2 or 3 yard-line, the Packers might have won and Mike Sherman would not be considered the NFL's Grady Little?… is Mike Martz the worst head-coach in NFL history?…What does it mean that, at first, I liked Carrie the most. Then I had a thing for Miranda, but Char's my favorite now? Is it because I'm getting softer in my old age? Is it the whole converting to Judaism thing? Or is it because she helped break up Billy and Allison?…Does it really take two to make things go right? What about making it outta sight?

No comments: