Saturday, January 24, 2004

One day I thought I had a dream, remembered things I'd never seen….

I was in Mexico. The sky and the sea were a deep, ancient blue. I was staying someplace on cliffs, overlooking the ocean. Everything was happy and peaceful and I spent my nights in a bar over the cliff, watching the sun set. And I spent my time with the kids from "The Real World." Or, at least they said they were.

They were friendly and cool. We laughed about what happened on the show as we sailed on a boat around the islands. We swan in the ocean and dived off the boat and when we made it back to the hotel, we'd meet at the bar and talked until the sun came up. And I even met Robin's breasts, who told me how gosh-darn cute I was before she ran off to chase adventure into the night.

And as I dreamt this peaceful, happy, dream, all I could think of was this: WHAT THE HELL ARE THE KIDS FROM THE "REAL WORLD" DOING IN MY DREAMS.

PS- extra points goes to anyone who can figure out where the first line comes from.

No comments: