Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Temp Job, Day II:

Today was a big day, no more filing. Instead, I'm labeling. All day I'm sitting in the stuffy closet and stickering all the AP files-to-be for 2004. Luckily, I'm pretty good at Stickering. I was an Honor Student in Stickering in Kindergarten. In fact, I was so good at it, I could have qualified for the Ralph Wiggum National Stickering Championship Semi-Finals if it weren't for a tragic accident to my cuticles caused by an over-heated Hot Pocket.

Other than being half-asleep (see comment about getting buzzed at 2 in the morning) today wasn't that bad. Of course, due to circumstances beyond my control, I only worked five hours. Tomorrow, I have eight hours of putting labels on folders to look forward to.

I'm more excited than Michael Jackson at a Chuck E. Cheese.

No comments: