Monday, January 19, 2004

Wow, that was exciting.

No, not the Iowa caucaus, but the finale to "The Real World/Road Rules Challenge." That was some mighty fine TV.

Oh yeah, so Kerry won. Looks like I'm a dollar late and a dollar short on the below posting about Dean. Oh well.

Truth is, any of the Big Four Dems (Clark, Kerry, Dean, and Edwards) would be fine with me. I actually wanted to go for Kerry at first, but he turned out to be a butt campaigner. Guess he's gotten his act together. Good for him. And as a special Hooray for Anything political tip, take a looksee at John Edwards. He's the best campaigner out of all of them.

Alright, I swear I'll bring back the fun tomorrow. Promise.

PS- way to go Sarah. The Sports Guy is right, your performance on "The Gauntlet" is worthy of it's own "SportsCentury" show. And I thought you should pull a "screw you guys, I'm out of here...."

No comments: