Sunday, March 14, 2004

Ah man, no more "Curb Your Enthusiasm" till whenever the next run is. Stupid HBO.

I love when an old friend tells you he's going to be in town over the weekend and that you should hang, but doesn't actually say when you should hang. Instead you just get a message saying you could do something on one particular day but they don't know when. The end result is that you spend most of the day waiting to hear back from them yet never actually hear back from them. You do, however, hear from a couple of other friends who suggest things to do, all of which you turn down because you're expecting to hear back from this particular friend.

And yes, that's what happened to me over the weekend, thanks for asking.

The pisser of it all was that I knew it was going to come down like that. I knew I was going to get the Flake, yet I still hung in there, hoping against hope. Stupid me. I'm sure he thought I'd flake and so he flaked cause it's one of the reasons for the never-ending cycle of flakiness- nobody actually can ever really count on someone to not flake because everyone expects everyone else to flake. Except every once in awhile there's someone who actually doesn't flake.

No comments: