Wednesday, March 10, 2004

There's an episode of "Buffy" (and yes, I'm just referencing the show because I haven't in awhile) in which there's a tear in the fabric of our dimension letting every sort of dimension come together in some sort of Apocolypse type thingy.

I thought of this episode while at a friends house and while flipping through the channel, caught a bit of the "Sharon Osbourne" show featuring the Becky Band. The Becky Band is a band led by Rebecca from Real World Seattle and featuring the one, the only, the One, Keanu Reeves on bass. So there you have it, on one stage- Mrs. Osbourne, the girl who watched Irene getting slapped by Stephen, and Neo himself. A true tear in the pop culture fabric if ever there was.

This cannot be a good thing.

I wonder how it scores on the ole Rapture Index.?

PS- interesting article on whether pets go to Heaven during the Rapture. And as far as I can tell, there's no irony whatsoever to it.

No comments: