Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Going back to crazy temp job this morning. The supervisor called me yesterday around 8:30 in the morning to let me know I should come in. So I'm going on.

I'm actually kind of happy about it. It's pretty kick-back, easy, and stress-free. I get to listen to music all day, have unlimited use of the coffee maker, and can sneak onto the internet whenever I want. Plus, I'm a little on the hung-over side of things and nothing says hangover recovery like 8 hours of data entry. Just power-up on caffeine, turn on the computer, put in the Black Sabbath and it's go time.

The only thing I have to worry about is trying to stretch the little work that I do have into a full three days of work.

PS- John Kerry, the real John Kerry, has yet to accept my invitation to be my Friendster Friend. I know it's the real John Kerry only because it's just bland, humour-less, and inoffensive enough to only be written by John Kerry (like he'll mention something like he likes nude photography or listens to Xzbit. Please. Just imagine the uproar if he said his favorite song was "Bitch Better Have My Money") . Plus, it said so on Salon. Dude owns up to liking both "Animal House," "the Blues Brothers," and "Old School" though, so he's got that going for him. Still, if he doesn't want to be my Friendster Friend, I think I'm going to vote for Nader. I know Ralph would be my Friendster Friend.

No comments: