Tuesday, March 30, 2004

I was supposed to hear back about a job today but didn't hear anything. I did, however, notice that the job got reposted late this afternoon. I have a feeling that's not a good sign. Actually, I'm relatively not that upset because out of the three jobs I've interviewed for over the past week, it was definately the least interesting- rinky dink company in a rinky dink office sitting in a rinky dink strip mall outside rinky dink Oakland. But yeah, it's kind of a bummer because I need a job, obviously. And while I didn't really want the job, it would have been nicer if I were to get and turn it down as opposed to not getting it.

Oh, and it would have been nicer to know that I didn't get the job because the guy had to cut the interview short because he had to pick his kid up from school.

No comments: