Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Okay, I was totally wrong about it being a fun day. Man, this afternoon dragged.

Anyways, back at the Temp Job. I am even more convinced that I could just sneak in and work there without anybody knowing it because when I walked in and talked to the receptionist, he thought I've been working there all week. And, once again, other than a nod of acknowledgement, my supervisor never had time to check in with me. People are also saying hi to me in the hallways.

The place was a lot more happening than last week, though. It looks like they've hired a whole bunch of sales people in the past couple of days. One of the sales people, a kind of hot mid-30's saleswoman who had been there when I started slinked on over to my cubicle and introduced herself, probably thinking I was another new sales stud she could chat up. Once she realized I was only a mere down-on-his luck data entry temp, she couldn't get out of the area fast enough.

Bi-yatch.

By the way, a note to all you single gals out there- if you want to try and get guys in the office to flirt with you and possibly meet the man of your dreams, don't clutter your cubicle with pictures of your nieces, nephews and cats. It kind of, how shall I put it, reeks of serious desperation.

Hmmm, maybe I should have made more of an effort to flirt….

No comments: