Monday, March 22, 2004

I know I'm supposed to go back to the Temp Job to finish it up, I'm just not sure when. It's all kind of up in the air right now. Since my supervisor was too busy on Friday to talk it over, we just decided I'll call him to check in. The problem is that I couldn't go in today because I had interviews all day and I can't go in tomorrow because, well, see above, so I'm trying to call him to see when he wants to come in again. Naturally, he hasn't returned my calls. So I have no idea what the hell's going on.

Maybe I should just show up on Wednesday and see if anybody notices?

Oh yeah, one of my interviews tomorrow is for a data entry type job. The crazy part is that on the job posting it mentions that a lot of travel is going to be involved. Now what kind of $15 an hour data entry job involves a lot of travelling? Is that a good thing?

No comments: