Saturday, March 20, 2004

Now normally, the last thing I'd want to see is one of those serial-killer thriller movies. I think I'd rather see a romantic comedy starring Sandra Bullock, Meg Ryan, Hugh Grant, and Hillary Duff than see one of those movies. Which means that there is basically no way in hell I'm going to see that new Angelina Jolie thriller.

And then, while reading a review, I read this:

That's all before Jolie's shift into crime-fighting sexpot. Agent Scott starts running down halls, jacket open and breasts jiggling. Her previously pinned hair falls into a Renaissance mane as her luxury hotel room (the FBI apparently has generous per diems) becomes a boudoir complete with gauzy fabrics and mood lighting. She succumbs with great enthusiasm to a guy she barely knows in a laughable display of vertical eroticism. Jolie's toplessness goes beyond gratuitous to regrettable for an actress of her stature. ,

And I'm thinking, hmmm, maybe that's a rental.

No comments: