Thursday, September 26, 2002

Actually, the correct answer to the philosophical question posed below is C. It's a trick question, actually cause the correct answer is "whomever hires me first." That is, of course, if I'm even hired by any one of them. Sadly, it's looking like I'm headed for one of those Perfect Storm type situations where everything'll come down at once and it's gonna be one big huge, fucking nightmare. Kind of like what happened last June when I somehow blew two jobs at once playing one of the other.

Aye carumba


My nerves are so frazzled at this point that I'm reduced to listening to Sarah Maclachlan CD's and drinking Camomile tea to try and calm them down. At this point, all I need is some incense and a buddha and I will have completely crossed over to the New Age dark side. I'll have to go out and buy some birkies and grow a ponytail when that happens.

(OT- the Sarah Maclachlan CD is also being played because the last song was, of course, played during the epic tear jerker at the end of Becoming II and yes, I am trying to get a Buffyreferences in at least once a day this week cause damnit, it's my site and I can do whatever I want. Plus, the Season Premiere was fucking brilliant. Absoutely fucking brilliant. The last minute or so was somehow creepy as all get out, make you want to cheer fun, and jaw-droppingly what the fuck all at the same time. I mean, what other show or movie can do all that at once. What the hell does it all mean and what does the "First Evil" have to with Spike? Is he hallucinating or is he crazy or are they using him? And just what the hell was that lastlast shot about? I'm still blown away and I've watched it now three times. That was up there with the howling Bob sequence from the Season Premiere of the 2nd Season of Twin Peaks in terms of making something that makes you go"oh my frickin God" when watching a TV show.)

No comments: