Tuesday, September 24, 2002

Here's a new one.....

After a two and a half interview, the person who interviewed me gave me a ride to the train station? Is that a good sign? And what's the protocal for something like that? All the interview books and interview seminars I took talk about what to say when an interview is over and you say goodbye to them as you leave the office, not when you're leaving their Jaguar. And is the ride home part of the interview or is the interview officially over? Can I drop my guard or do I have to still perform? It shouldn't, should it? Especially since it's going on hour three and I'm tired. And I'm exhausted. And I'm way passed bored now. And I'm missing Buffy (which luckily I did tape but the sound got all messed up so I have to avoid all the reviews until I can bring my headphones in from work). And do I really want to work for a place in which the CEO of the company addresses himself using his nickname, even using it as his e-mail address and everyone works 60 hours a week and all everyone tells me is how hectic it is and I'm really tired and I'm really hungry and all I want to do is go home, eat some pizza, watch the Giants game and then catch the threesome ho'down on the Real World?

Three interviews down, one to go.....

No comments: