Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Remember all that stuff I just posted about what a good boy I am and how I would never, ever do anything bad?

I just broke one of the biggest rules in the book- got into the Fifteen Item Express lane at Safeway with way more than 15 items. A whole week's worth of food items.

It's not my fault, I swear. See, the sign saying "15 Item Line" is parallel to the cashier and starts right at the front of the checkout line. Which means that when you're in line, you can't read the sign because it's right above you. And there was a little sign on the conveyor belt thingy saying the same thing,except it was right by the cashier so you don't really see it until it's too late. It's like putting up a sign saying "You cannot ride this Roller Coaster if you're under…." right at the top of the first drop.

See, I'm not a bonehead, I swear! It's just bad signage. I'm not a bonhead.

No comments: