Thursday, September 19, 2002

I'm tired and completely frazzled after yet another debacle of a job interview, this time involving a missed phone call, nobody around to interview, another long-ass commute and two Israeli women just off the plane from Tel Aviv. In other words, I'm too tired to really post anything, especially about today's misadventures.

So, I'll just post this...

Bonehead me lost my phone book so it's almost impossible to call anyone right now. The only people I can call are people who I've either memorized their phone number or who are listed on information. I've looked all over for it, but haven't found it. I've even tried the "not looking for it but really looking for it" trick and still nothing.

The silly part about it is that I lost it somewhere in my apartment and I live in a tiny studio. There's not a whole hell of a lot of places the phone book can be because there's no place it could be. The other silly thing about it is that I naturally lost it when I decided to clean up my apartment.

Damnit. I knew I shouldn't have cleaned up my apartment. I always lose something when I do a massive cleaning.

No comments: