Tuesday, September 16, 2003

I guess I should take some schadenfreude in the fact that it's been over a month since I was unceremoniously let go from my last job and they just posted the job again. Looks like they changed a lot of the job's responsibilities too.

Not easy to replace me, is it Jenna? Found out a couple of things I had to do weren't as easy as you thought Jenna? How'd the whole video thing, go Jenna? Looks like the person whose going to replace me doesn't have to do it anymore. Why's that Jenna? Did you did a little soul-searching and figure out what a demanding bitch you could be too Jenna?

Hope you're past month has been as fun as mine. Must have been really fun having to cover for me when everything I was in charge of was due right after you let me go. I'm sure those 15 sku's that were due at the end of the same week you whacked me must have been.

When I am King you will be first against the wall...

No comments: