Monday, September 22, 2003

I love when you get an Evite for a totally bitching party and when you check it out to see just which friend thought of inviting you to this totally bitching party, you realize that you have no idea who the person is. Not only that, it's obvious enough from the list of invitee's that they just basically took some mailing list because there's like a thousand people on the invite list and you don't recognize anyone.

I got one for a Halloween party type thing, riding around in a costume on one of those electric trolley cars. Sounds fun. I have no idea whose throwing it. All I know is that it's organized by a group of guys in their mid-twenties from Cal Poly who party so hard that they have a Web site devoted to paying homage to their partying. I don't know any guys in their mid twenties from Cal Poly. Not only that, it's been awhile since I hung out with people who were so proud of their partying that they put up a Web site to honor it.

Still sounds kind of fun, though.

No comments: