Friday, September 26, 2003

You watch TV over and over again, hours at end. You flip through the channels hoping for that one moment, that one time when all your TV hours are rewarded, wondering if it will ever come. And just as you start questioning your existence, it comes, that moment- a young Mathew Perry on "Beverly Hills 90210" playing a rich kid about to blow himself away until Brandon talks him out of it.

I feel so much better about things now.

PS- I'm starting to see these ads for Butter whipped in yogurt. In fact, the entire ad goes something like this- "it's butter, but with yogurt!" And I'm thinking to myself, besides ick, why? Are there people out there who actually think, "you know, I really like butter, but you know the one thing that's missing? Yogurt!" Is this the dumbest thing advertised on TV since Clear Pepsi?

No comments: