Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Man, it really is déjà vu all over again.

Just like last year, I find myself with four interviews over the next two days, all at various times and all scattered throughout the Bay area, yet my biggest concern is when will I have time to finish up my Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet for tomorrow night's draft.

Luckily, I doubt I'll have a repeat of last year's debacle where the night before both an interview and the draft, I spent the better part of the night having nightmares in which I find myself four deep into the draft and without a decent running back (a nightmare which would have come true if it weren't for some deft wire moves and the sudden emergence of Tiki Barber). Still, I sure hope that at some point during one of those interview crunch times, I don't find myself drifting away from the question to suddenly reopen the great Should I Draft Priest Holmes debate.

No comments: