Thursday, September 04, 2003

It seems these days that the only people who are calling me are people taking polls. Which is kind of fun, actually, cause I get to be part of the great vox populi. For once, my opinion matters and somebody, other than the two people who read this, care.

For the past fifteen minutes, I was on the phone doing one. It went all the way from my views on the Democratic contendors, energy & transportation policy, whether I'm a fan of NASCAR, to the Kennedy Assasination. Yeah, the Kennedy Assination. Wow. Nobody's ever asked me that (total conspiracy) before. And what the hell does it have to do about anything anyways?

The one thing about doing one of these little polls is that now I have to state an opinion, make a choice, give support. So consider me now officially hopped on the Dean bandwagon.

No comments: