Sunday, September 28, 2003

I saw "Underworld" last night. Cool flick, maybe the best Vampire vs. Werewolf movie since "Abbot and Costello Meet the Werewolf." I do have to say, though, that the Vampires and the Werewolves were a bit on the wussy side. You're vampire's, damnit, act like vampires- bite things. What's up with this shooting werewolve's with guns?

And another thing. Why is that vampire's always wear cool clothes, live in vaguely European looking cities, and listen to cool-ass techno music? Are there any Vampire's out there who dress in jeans and a t-shirts? Are there any white-trash Vampires living in Houston listening to, like, Shania Twain? Do any not look like models? Are there fat vampires? After watching all those movies, I can't but think that it would be kind of cool to be a Vampire- living forever in someplace like Plague all dressed up in expensive clothing and hanging out with hot Vampire babes. Who wouldn't want to do that?

Of course, I'd probably spend all my nights watching TV, still wear t-shirts and jeans, and get dissed by all the hot Vampire babes, but at least I wouldn't have to worry about getting job.

No comments: