Monday, September 29, 2003

My Hotmail account is down. I've been only able to get onto it twice so far this morning, after much loading and reloading of the page but that's it. I breathlessly click on it, hoping to finally break through, hoping to finally see what I'm missing. Could it be about a job? Something from a friend? What juicy details are hidden behind my hotmail account?

But why should I even care that much? Just how many times does your e-mail go down and you actually get something important? It's usually just spam, spam, spam, eggs and spam, and eggs, bacon and spam.

And so, I give up checking my e-mail, knowing that there's probably nothing there of much importance anyways.

Then the phone rings. It's a friend wondering where I've been and whether she got my e-mail or not. She's got extra tickets to tomorrow's Giants game and sent me an e-mail asking me whether or not I was in. Which means, for once, I actually did get an important e-mail of which I couldn't get to.

But who fricking cares about the irony of it all, or the twist ending, or pretty much anything else- I'M GOING TO GAME 1 OF THE PLAYOFFS TOMORROW!

Between that, the "Angel" premiere on Wednesday (yay, Harmony's back!), and the unveiling of the "Return of the King" trailer online, this might actually be a good week.

Might be.

Go Giants!

No comments: