Monday, September 22, 2003

Is it only me, but whenever I read a story about the recall and read a quote by Arnie, I can't but help do it in my head like I'd envision him saying it. He could be saying something like "I'd like to lower the fidicuiry tax on SB-149 to a 3% deductible for people whose combined incomes are under $40,000 and can't afford healthcare" and it'll still sound like he's saying "I'll be back."

Maybe that's one of the reasons why people are going to vote for him. They keep on saying he's the strong leader type. Considering there's no proof of that except for in his movies, I can't help but wonder if people only say that because he speaks with a German accent. If, for example, he had an Irish accent or Mexican accent, would people be so quick to say he's going to be a strong leader? After all, there's nothing more strong-leaderish, follow-me-while-I-march-in-to-Poland like a German accent.

No comments: