Friday, September 19, 2003

There I was, at a club, surrounded by nubile young women everywhere, sort-of rocking out to an 80's metal cover band when it happened. As the show ended and everyone in the VIP section was scrambling to figure out what to do who should tap me on the arm and ask me "are we done?" One of the nubile young woman, one who spent most of the night drunkenly rocking out and singing along to all the lyrics as if she really was living on a prayer. This could be my big moment, my rock n'roll fantasy, my "Dear Penthouse" moment, my once-in-a-lifetime chance to live the bling-bling. My response? "Yep, we're done."

What can I say? It was 1:30 in the morning, I was fricking tired, my back was killing me and I just wanted to go to sleep.

Like anything would have happened anyways…..

No comments: